Cape Verde remains untouched, we look at the top ten things to do while on the islands
1)Go island hopping. Nearby Boa Vista has beautiful white-sand beaches, while Sao Vicente is home to musicians and writers.
2) Experience the beautiful marine life by going diving.
3) Take a quad-biking tour of Sal, to experience its rugged natural landscape.
4) Get active with a spot of wind and kite surfing – or, if you’re feeling lazy, relax on Kite Beach and watch the experts.
5) Try a spa day with a difference. Sal’s mineralrich Pedra Lume salt lake is the perfect place to rejuvenate sun-parched skin.
6) Visit Turtle SOS. Sponsor a turtle, and you can release it into the wild.
7) Book a whale-watching excursion between May and September.
8) Barter for fresh fish on the pier at Santa Maria.
9) Chill out with a good book on one of Sal’s gorgeous beaches.
10) Watch the sun set with a chilled cocktail in hand.